As part of our player selection process, Delaware FC is offering open tryouts to all interested players. It is very important that you complete the entire registration process all the way through check-out. If you do not complete the process, it is possible we may not be able to communicate with you properly.
TRYOUTS ARE OPEN TO ALL INTERESTED PLAYERS, REGARDLESS OF CURRENT CLUB
2016-17 Age Eligibility – Birth Year Calendar
U13 – born on or after January 1, 2004
U14 – born on or after January 1, 2003
On the date of your tryout, please arrive 30 minutes before scheduled tryout time for check-in! Pre-registration is strongly recommended.
At check-in, each player would be provided with a numbered t-Shirt to be used throughout the tryout process.
Here are a few reminders:
- Plan to arrive and check in 30-minutes early.
- Bring a ball, water, and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Shin guards MUST be worn to participate.
- Bring a copy of your online registration confirmation and signed waiver form
- You must check in at the registration booth each day before taking the field.
- Parents and specatators are not allowed on the fields. You are more than welcome to watch our the perimeter of the field.
- Check the schedule for any last-minute changes in venue, date, or time
**** Online Registration is NOW OPEN PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
For now, DEFC is only accepting payment by check or money order.
Please bring a copy of registration confirmation and payment with you on tryout date. DO NOT MAIL TO ANY ADDRESS.
We're in the process of setting up a credit card payment. Once that is completed, we will provide that option to all.
Please make checks payable to: Delaware FC
Here are some FAQs to help you know more about Delaware FC