Delaware FC's Goalkeeper Academy’s goal is to offer technical goalkeeper training in a positive and encouraging environment. Training will be done based on the player's ability level. Goalkeeper Academy will address technical skills, communication, leadership, bravery, calmness, decision making, etc…
The Delaware FC Goalkeeper Academy is free to current Delaware FC Competitive players during the Fall and Spring Seasons. Summer and Winter GK Academy will involve a fee.
Delaware FC’s Goalkeeper Academy is led by Nicholas Hess and Robin Jamieson of Pantheon Elite Training
Visit Pantheon's Instagram page: @pantheon_elite_training
Winter Goalkeeper Academy:
Fall/Spring Competitive GK Program:
- Friday Night GK Academy Clinics (60 minute sessions)
- 5:30-6:30 (U9-U12)
- 6:30-7:30 (U13-U18)
- Team Training - Academy staff to have a presence during team training sessions throughout the season. Format of involvement on team training nights will vary throughout the season.
- Game Assessment - Academy staff attend a game and provide an assessment at least once during Fall season for ages U11 and up.
- Hand eye coordination training to sharpen movement and reflexes
- Distribution with hands and feet
- Goalkeeping decisions with hands and feet
- Positioning and goal box awareness
Interested in participating in Delaware FC’s GoalKeeper Academy? Please click the button below to submit a form to be added to the Academy schedule and specific communications.