Delaware FC Hockessin's recreational soccer programs are available in the Greater Hockessin area. The Recreational program emphasizes fun for all participants; age appropriate development of players, formation of equally balanced teams, and education for coaches and referees. Our Recreational Program provides an excellent atmosphere for developing soccer players to learn and enjoy the beautiful game. It is a volunteer based program with each team requiring at least one volunteer coach.
- Have Fun!
- Acquire foundational soccer skills through practice and play
- Attend all practices and games
- Dress appropriately at all times (Rush attire, shinguards)
- Respect coaches, teammates, opponents and referees
During the Fall, Winter and Spring seasons, we offer Recreational Player Development Program that is designed to provide supplemental training for our youngest recreational players that aspire to improve their skill level and experience an age appropriate curriculum under the guidance of professional staff coaches.
This is a multi-week training program administered by trained and licensed staff coaches open to all instructional players in the U8, U10 and U12 age groups. The training is instructed in a safe, fun and challenging environment that matches the demands of the game.
The training will be held on Friday evenings on the Delaware FC Hockessin (formerly Delaware Rush Hockessin Soccer Club) turf field at our main complex at 740 Evanson Road, Hockessin DE 19707.
The program dates are 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18 10/25 and 11/1.
- U8's (birth year 2012-2013) 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- U10's (birth year 2010-2011) 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- U12's (birth year 2008-2009) 7:00pm - 8:00pm