2023 SPRING RECREATIONAL PROGRAM INFO
CLICK HERE FOR AGE GROUPS AND AGE GROUP INFORMATION
Registration for the Spring season will close on March 10th. After close of registration you will be notified of team placements and additional information will sent to all registrants a couple of weeks prior to the start of the season.
UNIFORMS & EQUIPMENT
- Uniforms - All players are required to wear the Delaware FC uniform*
*TinyMites, MiniMites and DynaMites DO NOT NEED TO ORDER A UNIFORM. T-shirts will be provided.
Uniform Information -Click Here!
- Soccer cleats are recommended.
Shin guards are required for U8 and above.
TinyMites, MiniMites, DynaMites, U8 - Size 3
U10, U12 - Size 4
U14 and up - Size 5
- NO JEWELRY, no hard hair barrettes, no casts.
Program Details By Age Group - CLICK HERE!
Spring Game Schedules
(Click on your age group below)
Boys (U8) - 23 Spring Schedule Boys U8
Girls (U8) - 23 Spring Shcedule Girls U8
Boys (U10) - 23 Spring Schedule Boys U10
Girls (U10) - 23 Spring Schedule Girls U10
DYSA Interclub League Schedules - U12 thru HS - DYSA Spring 23 InterLeague Schedule
MiniMites Play Day Schedule - Coming Soon
Dynamite Boys Play Day Schedule - Coming Soon
Dynamite Girls Play Day Schedule - Coming Soon
Spring Picture Day - Saturday April 29th - Schedule - TBD
Game Day Rules & Procedures:
- Tiny Mites - $50
- Mini Mites and DynaMites- $110*
- U8 and U10 - $135*
- U12 - $140*
- U14 - $150*
- High School Boys - $160*
* Delaware FC is a membership/volunteer organization - $50 paid at registration and is reimbursable with 3 hours of volunteering during each season (per player/per season). Cost does not include uniforms and are purchased separately. TinyMites are excluded from volunteer fee. Volunteering to Coach automatically qualifies for reimbursement.
RECREATIONAL ALL STAR PROGRAM
Each season our Recreational Coaches for age groups U8 and above nominate 4 players from their respective teams top be recognized as "DEFC Recreational All Stars"
"All Stars" are highlighted on the DEFC website and through our various social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
U8, U10 and U12 All Stars are invited to participate in a round robin, 4v4 play day at Smith Estates on our magnificent Bermuda grass fields. The All Star payday is a fun filled afternoon of high level, competitive matches that is attended by DEFC Staff coaches to identify players ready to make the transition to our competitive program.