2019 WINTER PROGRAM DETAILS
Winter Season - Winter training and futsal is optional. It will start in December and run through February. They will train once a week and play in three futsal tournaments. Futsal is a great way to develop ball control and for players to get a lot of touches on the ball. Players will participate in 3 futsal tournaments and train 1 time per week. Cost for winter will be $300 per player and includes: Gym rental fees, futsal tournaments, staff payment, admin fees, etc.
Sessions are run by Delaware FC Hockessin Trainers Justin Romano (Boys) and Tom Antonelli (Girls)
- Other Trainers Involved: Tyler Bastianelli, Director of Coaching - Delaware FC Wilmington
8 training sessions (90 minutes) in the Salesianum Gym on Sunday mornings (Actual times are dependent on how many players register for the program)
- Boys: 1/5, 1/12, 2/2, 2/9, 2/16, 2/23, 3/1
- Girls: 1/4, 1/11, 1/18, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, 2/15, 2/22
- Free Play: Weather Permitting additional training/free play on Sundays from 12pm-1pm
- Training Location
- Boys Training - Salesianum Gym
- Girls Training - Hockessin (PAL) Police Athletic League
- Free Play - DEFC Hockessin Turf Field
3 Futsal Tournaments
UD Futsal (January 19 - Boys, January 20 - Girls)
Salesianum Futsal (Feb 17 - Boys & Girls)
Delaware Union Cup (Feb 29 - Boys, March 1 - Girls)
Sessions are not limited to current Delaware FC Wilmington & Hockessin travel players.
Any players interested in experiencing the Delaware FC Wilmington travel program are welcome to sign up.
Players will be separated and trained based on level.