During the Covid-19 pandemic Delaware FC is committed to following regulations to provide a safe environment for all participants. Delaware FC is dedicated to the health and safety of our players, volunteers, coaches, and trainers.
- Updated 5/26/2021
- Return to play is 100% voluntary.
- Players that are sick should stay home
- DEFC is following the current masking guidance issued on Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local government.
- The CDC guidance advises that fully vaccinated people can stop wearing masks in most places indoors and outdoors, except in crowded settings, including on public transit, planes, in schools, health care facilities and congregate settings like prison facilities and homeless shelters. On Friday, May 21, Governor Carney also will lift all remaining mask requirements outdoors.
- To review the guidance for fully vaccinated individuals from the CDC, please go to https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated-guidance.html.