Recreational Season Information
Players are assigned to teams and train one or two nights per week under the supervision of volunteer parent coaches. U12 and up play in the DYSA InterClub league. This league is formed with other clubs within Delaware and games are played on Saturdays. Please note that some travel within the state of Delaware will be required. If there are enough DEFC U12 teams games may be in-house without participation in the DYSA InterLeague. U12 will play 9v9.
* Delaware FC is a membership/volunteer organization - $50 paid at registration and is reimbursable with 3 hours of volunteering during each season (per player/per season).
- NO JEWELRY, no hard hair barrettes, no casts.
- Soccer cleats are recommended but not required.
- Shin guards under socks
- Size 4 ball
- Delaware FC Hockessin Jerseys black and sky blue, black shorts and black socks
- Goalie gloves recommended
Uniform Information - CLICK HERE!