2008-2007 Boys (U16)
2023 Spring Season Only
2008-2007 Girls (U16)
2022 Fall Season Only
(U16) Girls, PLAYS IN THE FALL ONLY
(U16) Boys, PLAYS IN THE SPRING ONLY
Recreational Season Information
Players are assigned to teams and train two nights per week under the supervision of volunteer parent coaches. Please note that this age group will play in the DYSA InterClub league. This league is formed with other clubs within Delaware and games are played on Saturdays. Please note that some travel within the state of Delaware will be required. U16 will play 11v11.
Note - Depending on how many registrants are in the U16 group, they may be combined with U19 Group (2004-2006 birth years) to form High School aged teams. 2008 Birth year players still in Middle School will be allowed to play U14
* Delaware FC is a membership/volunteer organization - $50 paid at registration and is reimbursable with 3 hours of volunteering during each season (per player/per season).
- No jewelry, no hard hair barrettes, no toe cleats, no casts.
- Soccer cleats are recommended but not required.
- Shin guards under socks
- Size 5 ball
- Delaware FC Hockessin Jerseys black and sky blue, black shorts and black socks
- Goalie gloves recommended
Information on ordering uniforms will be available shortly.
Please note that we DO NOT carry any inventory at the clubhouse. However, we do have samples at the clubhouse that you can try on before ordering.